[Dailydrool] Norman

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Fri Aug 7 08:39:52 PDT 2009

Dear Drool Family,

It has been close to three weeks that my Norman the kitty is eatting close to nothing, nothing some days.... I am of course giving him sub q fluids and food with a syringe. But he is not getting any better. There are small glimmers of improvement once in a while but at 16 yrs old and a persian my sweet Normans days are numbered. Dice and Dove' check him with the sniffy but I fear they know they are losing their friend, I am afraid I am too. Norman has kidney disease that we have improved into the normal range with the fluid and medications but each day his appetite is worse. Please if any one has any suggestions let me know and Norman as well as myself beg for drool and prayers. It is particularly sad as we lost Eddie the cat in June.

Thank you for listening,

SAD Judy