[Dailydrool] Honey

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 15:31:21 PDT 2009

Poor Baby. Prayers for your Honey. My boy has been licking me awake at night since almost 2 weeks of antibiotics. I think I need to get some probiotics into him. I think plain yogurt in his food will provide some. Is that right?
Does anyone know? I had a round of antibiotics myself recently and have itched like crazy all over. Again, my prayers for Honey. I know about watching them closely when they aren't well. I have slept on the floor with my baby for nights when he was sick following surgery.