[Dailydrool] Charlie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 18:48:38 PDT 2009

Do  not know what  happened this morning, but half way through  our morning
walk around the block, Charlie's one back leg started to give out  from
under him, and he had problems walking.  We slowly finished the walk,  and
when we got  home, he could not get up the stairs.  He could  not get the leg
to do what needed to be done,  So I helped him up, much to  his displeasure,
and he got in the house.  Then about 20 minutes later he  was back to his
old self, and able to get on and off the couch.  He is fine  tonight too.
Will have to keep an eye on him in the future.  Have  been worried all day
about him.  I just am  not ready to lose him  yet.

DDropp