[Dailydrool] papaloma

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Tue Aug 25 14:54:31 PDT 2009

My  Dice had papaloma virus the day after he was neutered. It is a virus and can come on with stress.  I noticed this bump on his lip on closer inspection I discovered about 6 of these on his gums. Luckily then never progressed too large and at times looked like they would fall off but on observation they don't fall off just shrink back away.  At this time I was using a holistic vet that recommended  Thuja D30 I don't recall the dosage but it was a few drop in water and then droppered into their mouth. I am not sure if this help or if they would have gone away on their own. It was several weeks till Dice was well.  You can read about Thuja on line .  I purchased it fromH&F apothecary  in Chestnut Ridge NY . The phone is rubbed off but if you can't find it I can get the phone number for anyone that need it.