[Dailydrool] Xanax

Cassandra Giger cassandragiger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 21:20:16 PDT 2009

Regarding the xanax generic:

I've never used this for my dog, but my doc prescribed 1 mg for me when I was going through a sleepless spell.  Trust me, I slept all night and spent the next 24 hours sitting in my chair staring into space and drooling.  And I'm only 135 pounds.  Compare that to Daffodil's 59 pounds and use your discretion.

I just know now how I can easily lose an entire day in la-la-land.

Good luck.
Sandy

PS - yes, I'm back after a little over a year's absence.  Mostly as a lurker.  No basset in residence anymore - just the kitties and a Cairn Terrier. . .and me.