[Dailydrool] Goodbyes

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:44:13 PDT 2009

We are so sorry to hear that Rosebud and Henry John Deere have gone to the bridge.  I'm sure they both knew they were loved and are happy and pain free.  It is so hard to let go.  Every time I hear of another basset leaving it makes me think of ours that have gone on.  They wouldn't understand our sadness.  I hope soon you can think of the fun and happy times more than the sad ones.   They are your angels now, walking beside you on silent paws.

Sending smooshie snooters and heart healing drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby