[Dailydrool] Catch of the day

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Sat Aug 1 09:11:05 PDT 2009

I had to comment on Susan Kitz' post about  saving the little creatures from
her pets. The part where you said you "mananged to get it outside where it
demonstrated it's good health by flying in my face and onward to freedom" So
well put, been there myself. Never saw one swallow a mouse like that though
EWWWWWWWW. My very first basset (gone now but forever in my heart) Ellie May
Low Rider, once brought in a whole fish. Apparently the neighbors had thrown
some of their catch over the fence and she was waiting (probably with jaws
open) I had to pry her mouth apart to get it... ole iron jaws. Hmmm maybe
she had been in the mood for Sooooshi. LOL    Debbie and the Masterpiece
Bassets