[Dailydrool] Betsy's Gotcha Day

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:55:16 PDT 2009

Introducing our newest hound Betsy! (though she may be getting a name
change, as she has no idea this is her name)

Our first girl is a svelte and beautiful 40-some pound beauty from Hounds
Haven Rescue in Iowa. She was found running free in Columbia, MO and has
been being fostered in the St. Louis area until she made the transport up
here to Milwaukee.

A friend was asking if I knew of any available hounds and when I was sent
Betsy's picture, I fell in love! She's currently cuddled at my feet on the
bed, taking her first rest since the car ride this afternoon. She's tall,
quiet and beautiful.

Any name suggestions are welcome! We're Irish, so we're considering
Guinness, since she's already Black and Tan! Plus, my poor Flash has a
million and one nicknames and I'm digging the alliteration of Guinness Girl.

You can see pictures of her at the link below (you don't have to be on
Facebook to view them)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2074526&id=20404515&l=bc1fe3305d

--
Nicole Haase