[Dailydrool] Drool for Morse please

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 2 08:42:58 PDT 2009

Please send a little drool to Morse.  He has had an upset tum now since the early hours of Saturday morning.  He is on white fish and rice with Montmorillonite, but it is not helping - I think we will be at the vets later unless there is an improvement overnight. We cannot remember anything he has eaten that could have caused this, but with Morse you never know.   Drool to all in need too.

Becky (who has had a weekend of washing), Morse (the fountain) and Pumbaa ATB (not again)

xx