[Dailydrool] Introduction + moles and voles

Peter Lehndorff Peter at Lehndorff.info
Sun Aug 2 06:52:00 PDT 2009

Hi

We just joined the drool so we are mostly looking and learning. We
have been involved with New England Basset Hound Rescue since we
adopted Rosco a few years ago. We lost Rosco to spine trouble but now
have Marty who came to us as our first foster after losing Rosco and
has been a clown and companion. We have fostered a few hounds but
right now we have been donating our graphic design work for cards. We
also have designed a tote bag and travel mug that is on our Zazzle
store along with some basset greeting cards. Someday we'll get around
to doing a book. Marty has inspired us to make a few videos on
YouTube as well. He is a prolific singer especially when he hears a
harmonica.

We have a problem with voles and probably moles. The voles actually
get in the house and get caught in our mousetraps. So I know they
like peanut butter! We have used the spray but I haven't used it much
where the dogs are because one of the main ingredients is castor oil.
Rosco caught a vole once in the winter but it was half asleep. He was
just batting it around to play but we relocated it up to the woods.
We need to get rid of the grubs. 'Milky Spore Disease' supposedly is
the long-term solution.

This is a link to Marty's firstgivingpage: http://www.firstgiving.com/
lehndorff There are pictures of some of our fosters and Marty's video
of Beethoven's Ninth. There is a link to the tote bag too.

We're glad to be here.

Peter and Kathy and Marty

Lehndorff Design
405 Main St.