[Dailydrool] It Almost Hewe

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:27:24 PDT 2009

Hi:

Dis Mollie Mae.  My Daddy letting me rite fur my furst time.  I wiww be turning one year owd on August 14th.  My sissies Suzie an Daisey Mae be tewwing me dat dere a fing coming cawwed da Secwet Pawtner.  Me neber seen a Secwet Pawtner befowe but da sissies teww me it SO MUCH FUN!!!  Dem say it one ob da bestest times ob da year.  Dey say it wots ob fun wike da Mishgun Waddle.  I got to go to da Waddle dif year an I had a WEAWWY guud time.  If dis Secwet Pawtner fun wike dat I know I wiww weawwy enjoy it.  Da sissies say I eben get to be a Secwet Pawtner to sum udder houndie too.  I fink dif wiww be fun an I can'n wait to gib cwues to summone.

Mollie Mae wif sissies Suzie & Daisey Mae.........Oh Daddy too