[Dailydrool] Please read if you have a secret pawtner issue of any kind

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Aug 3 13:18:04 PDT 2009

I have had a root canal today and will probably not be responding
to any secret pawtner emails until sometime tomorrow. If you
have a question or concern about secret pawtner, please go to

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

and see if that will answer your question.  This page addresses
signing up for secret pawtner, mailing deadlines, when names
will be sent out, etc.  There is also a link to the secret pawtner
digest so that you can subscribe if  you haven't already or
you can go there to unsubscribe if you're not going to participate
this year.

The SP digest isn't too active right now since no one has a
name to post clues for so don't be alarmed yet if you've not
received any issues in the last few days.

And now I'm going to hit the couch where Pw Bosley is
waiting for me and let some pain pills do their thing.

Thanks,

Donna