[Dailydrool] Honey and her wheels

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 20:31:37 PDT 2009

Well today Honey's new wheels came, it took a while to  get her adjusted
with the belts etc. but we got it.  Poor girl, we had to  put her in and out
of her cart about 10 times, she is such a little  trooper.  Finally the test.
 At first I think she was a little  fearful, totally expected. I dangled
some turkey in front of her nose, and  pretty soon she took one step forward
and then 2 and we made a few trials thru  our small back yard. But it was
clear, she was very tired after so much fussing  about it all.  So she took a
good lonnnnnnnnnnnnng nap, on the cool  sidewalk. Then later in the evening,
we tried it again, this time I got her in  the cart better and faster then
before, but it still will take me a little bit.  We did the turkey thing
again, and we walked about 20 feet one way, and then  back.  I think I still
need to adjust something yet, but not sure what. She  is not sure about the
grass yet.  It will get better I am sure, this is  brand new to my little girl.
I am going to send an email to the guy that made  it, like he suggested, to
see if I have everything hooked up  right.....
I am a little nervous about just how well she will  like it, I think when
someone goes by the house, she will forget all about the  wheels, and run to
see them..........I hope, and I want to say thank you to all  of you that
have written to me with suggestions and stories of hope and  encouragement.  I
can't stand to see her drag herself around, this has  really been a tough
time emotionally, and physically.  But we will keep  pluggin along, to try
and get through this.............feel free to write to me  anyone,  I
appreciate it.....Barbie & her Honey w/  wheels
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)