[Dailydrool] Mango ATB

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Tue Aug 4 07:28:39 PDT 2009

Dear Synthia,
Been missing many drools, but have loved to hear about your Mango.  She was so very loved, and she knew it.  Her last day was a good one too.  She obviously enjoyed her life with you, and you let her go on a good day, rather than a bad one.  My vet said to me when we let Bubby go that it is always better to let them go a day too soon than a day too late.
You made a loving choice for her.  In the pictures we couldn't see how much pain she was in, only how happy she was.  You could see the pain and the need, so don't never doubt that your love and attention and in the end letting her go with some dignity have made an impact on those around you.  Mango has been returned to the love that created her, and your impact in her life is noted by the Creator.
Grace and peace to you and your household.

Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!