[Dailydrool] Tall Bassets

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 08:31:19 PDT 2009

 This is Roland, Duke of Ears.  I am one of those "tall bassets", not the breed standard.  I don't really care, but I haven't ever been invited to compete at any dog shows, nor do I expect I will.

My long legs enabled me to jump over our entire couch, seat and all.  They have helped me get more things off the counter than any basset that meets the breed standard.

I can board UPS trucks or mail delivery trucks w/o a problem.  Since I know the drivers, not a problem.

Mom likes the big bulky show bassets, but she loves me most of all.

Roland, OEBE Potentate

Janice Henry Colvin