[Dailydrool] Basset Underground Railroad Help!

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 4 16:24:48 PDT 2009

We have taken in a basset from a known abuser (he will chain a dog up and starve it, or arbitrarily go around shooting chained dogs on his property) who was found stray.  We cannot list her on our site and are seeking help form another rescue to get her as far away from KY as possible.  She is young--under 3--and starved.  She has been to a vet and has gotten her shots but isn't spayed yet (HW negative, believe it or not).  If any rescue out there can help, please email me!  Will have pix later today.....I hear from the foster Mom she's gorgeous...

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Pearl