[Dailydrool] dribbling chins

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:16:17 PDT 2009

Yes-- wipe him off several times a day with the wipes from any acne
medication that has benzoyl peroxide in it, or get the gel from your vet.
Dry him off, and wipe the area with this stuff. It should help. Be sure his
collar and tags are OFF until this has healed. For some reason collars
especially with tags really aggravate this. It's a fungal thing, I think.

OR

Even better-- see your Vet. (Since I am not one.),

MomPerson to Nigel, (oh I itch I itch) Llewis (I don't, whazzamadder witch
youse, anyway?) Conley (here, lemme chew it lemme chew it) & Cooper (Excuse
me.)