[Dailydrool] License Plates

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Aug 5 03:36:04 PDT 2009

So my first love in special plates was Dr Who ... so naturally my first
vehicle has 1 4DrWho on it...

but when I brought on vehicle 2 and three (alternate vehicle, plus one that
is loaned to a family member) the plates naturally had to be meaningful to
my other loves..

BAS5ETS
and
BA55ETS

:-)

if only virginia allowed 8 letters.. I would have tried something like:
MY3BASET  or MY3BASST

I'd also toyed with BSSTWGN  for the tarus station wagon and BSSTMBL for the
jeep where I have a BUV license plate frame

the reason I ultimately didn't.. was because I figured most people would
presume beast (b sst) wagon or beast mobile :(

-Robert
(aka. robert the lucky license plate getter)