[Dailydrool] New to Posting

Barbara Argo bgargo at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 5 18:05:40 PDT 2009

This is my first time posting, but have subscribed to the Daily Drool for a number of years.  I have had to stop reading the daily postings at work; I either dissolve into tears when I read that someone's beloved fur baby has made the trip to the Bridge, or I explode with laughter at the antics of this amazing breed.  Amos Walter, our 4 year old basset was a rescue three years ago. Now, I can not imagine not having at least one basset as part of our family.  Drool to all in need.
Barb & Amos