[Dailydrool] AZBHR on TV Show about Puppy Mill Bassets click on link to see

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Aug 5 19:15:12 PDT 2009

http://www.azfamily.com/video/localnews-index.html?nvid=386554
<http://www.azfamily.com/video/localnews-index.html?nvid=386554&she=1>
&she=1   Have your Kleenex ready.

Yes they did switch my name and Ruth from Pinal County (I'm the one in the
house and yard with Bassets)

Please share this link with all you know its VERY education on the
conditions these puppy mill dogs live in!

Post on FB, etc to spread the word about these puppy mills!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009

Spreading Drool One Basset at a Time!

Over 1,200 dogs saved

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Ball 2009 - Celebrating 10 Years with Silent, Live Auction and Dinner
in Scottsdale www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Merchandise:

www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

www.zazzle.com/tomakeadiffference Bassets, Bloodhounds with Cancer Ribbons
to benefit Breast Cancer and AZBHR

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings