[Dailydrool] My dogs do the relay too

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 14:58:51 PDT 2009

I laughed when I read of Sophie's carrying messages for Nancy. My boys do the relay too. Bo is a grumbler, and often grumbles about nothing, but especially grumbles if a mealtime or walktime is approaching. I tend to ignore his first grumbles. Sometimes he stop grumbling for awhile if I do. But if he continues for any length of time, his brother Harley will come over to me, jump up in my lap. and start licking my ears until I pay attention to whatever Bo is asking for.