[Dailydrool] bassets and cat food

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:12:46 PDT 2009

Hi, Beau is getting into everyting lately.  Since he gave gotten Honey he seems to feel the need to show off.  Getting into the garbage is one of his new tricks and while he;s get into cat food now and then, lately he gets into it every time I fill for the cats.  We have been putting on the table which is against a wall and putting the cat bowl on the far back.  He manages to get in down and take it over to a dog pad.  Once he and Honey got the entire plastic tub of cat food and manage to chew off the top and dragged the entire thing all over the house to end up in our bed. (Well Dadperson eats there too, and we would share with him)  Talk about crumbs in bed!  At least they ate the cat food, no one seemed to like the uncookd rice they brought to bed.  My husband acquired a large formica shelf and asked me if I could think of a use for it.  Yep, a cat feeding statiion high above cruising height.  As it is they have their litter boxes up off the floor after Buttercup gave herself gastritis from eating recycled cat food.  I am remminded of that segment on Animal Planet of that couple who remodeled their house for the enjoyment of their cats.  {erhaps H
GTV or Animal Planed could run a series on decorating for living with pets.  Cat treats make great training rewards as they are small but my guys think they should be included in ther diet in larger quantities and re willing to go to great lengths to get them.  Sue K Momperson to Buttercup(This ism't diet food, the portions are mall enough)  Beau (Oh Boy, lookit, a whole bowl fou of good stinky stuff) and Honey(Gimmme some , are you sure Momperson won't get mad?)Beau(She won't notice for hours, then you say notme, trust me I'm good at this)