[Dailydrool] Bassets are not the dumbest dogs!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:45:29 PDT 2009

Ok, I know I'm nickzillion drools behind and I haven't posted in a while
because of it, but I just couldn't let this one pass.  This article today on
cnn.com talks about how the smartest dogs are smarter than a 2-year-old
human.  It has two pictures, the first being of a toddler and a Lab and
captioned with the info on the comparison in intelligence.

The second picture (you have to click the arrow on the first picture to get
to it) shows three basset hounds and is captioned "Breeds like hounds rank
near the bottom of surveys on dog intelligence."

Well I don't know who they surveyed, but it sure as hell wasn't any basset
hound owners!

Link to the article:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/08/07/smart.dogs/index.html

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba (who are both VERY intelligent!)