[Dailydrool] Tulip has some problems

BRYAN MARTINEZ brymart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 9 18:44:46 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, I am  going to get Tulip into the vet in the next day or
so, but meanwhile I'm wondering if anybody is familiar with her symptoms
first, about a month ago, she had had a chronic deep cough for a
couple weeks....got her into the vet and it was determined she had a
touch of bronchitis and he prescribed Enalapril and Furosemide given
to her twice a day....after  a few days of that she lost her cough but
she also lost her appetite for dry food or canned food or even
treats.....the only thing she would eat would be chicken I cooked up
for her......
ok, I took her off the medicine, and the cough didnt come back but now
the appetite is still down and she has had diarrhea or very loose
stool for the last few days and worst of all, her flanks are all
bloated out ...about two inches or more on both sides....

any idea what is going on??

thanks so much!