[Dailydrool] Lance Basset

diehllau at msu.edu diehllau at msu.edu
Mon Aug 10 05:06:57 PDT 2009

I'm about half a week behind on reading the Drool, but Lance needs some drool today. Yesterday morning I went to the basement to use the treadmill and when I came upstairs there were two pieces of a ripped up plastic grocery bag on the floor in the dining room. Probably half of the bag is missing and my guess is it's inside of Lance.  I've been watching him and he's thrown up twice, well digested kibble. He wasn't real interested in breakfast this morning either so I'm about to call the vet.  I was laid off from my job in June, so I'm working on a small budget here.  Please drool that this won't need surgery.

Laurie and Lance in Kalamazoo