[Dailydrool] Potty training

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon Aug 10 09:34:11 PDT 2009

I am having the same problem with my foster boy now.  We all
went outside this morning but he would not go.  He wanted
his breakfast.  A little while later I went out into the
bird room and he had gone his full morning bladder full out
there.  He is so afraid he is going to miss a treat or a
morsel the birds might drop on the floor, so he won't take
the time to go out.  The treat thing Maureen suggested
sounds like it should work, among all the other treats I
have to give out during the day.  Don't know if he will be
able to distinguish between good boy, to getting a pill.
We'll see.   Ann