[Dailydrool] New parents HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scooteros at aol.com scooteros at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 16:25:16 PDT 2009

Hello DRoolers
I am in need of some advice I recently this past thursday adopted a 12week basset pup named sam. He is exhibiting normal puppy behavior now here is my problem we have a 6 year old female basset who we got from a back yard breeder at 7 wks old who did not get the same level of puppy socialization as our boy sam
So she is not bonding with him as we had hoped both hounds are very sweet and submissive but what can I do to make this less stressful for my 6 year old who we got the pup so she would have a playmate and be happy
Will they work it out and be happy siblings what can I do it is a little stressful for me the momma not only do I have this little sitiation sam has started his potty training as well
Any help , suggestions, prayers gladly accepted.
A very tired slightly stressed out mom slave to Lola the VERY pouty diva and Sam

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T