[Dailydrool] rolling, rolling, rolling

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 10:23:09 PDT 2009

Ok  , hubby and I are enjoying a sandwich on the patio,   WHERE  is Maggie
he say's ????  hmmmm ????  Maggie where are you  ?  I see good old mags
rolling  and rolling and rolling on the other  side of the garden !  I walk on
over and she is  rolling  in    (hubby's terminology ) " Coyote excrement  "
  My terminology ,
" NO SHIT " !!!!!!  Really, GRRRRR !!!!!   so Bill finishes the  bigger
part of the sandwich while mommy gives Maggie a bath !!!!  I think  they worked
this plan out between the two of them.   now that  is INTELLIGENCE !!!!!!
Take that CNN !!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie