[Dailydrool] Help! Bassets and CAT!!!

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Aug 12 02:26:43 PDT 2009

Bonejour, Misses Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves, in
France.

We have a problem.  Well, actually it's no problem to us, but it is to
da mum.  If you do NOT give her advice we would be VERY happy hehehehehe!

Misses P & P

Okay folks, I have "inherited" a 20 year old cat in our appartement for
3 weeks.  Introductions went off well. So far everyone is still alive,
no pierced eyes and no fur flying!!  However, my dilema is "food" !!!!
Dogs get fed at regular times but I know cats always have their bowls
down all the time and just go backwards and forward when they please.
This is NOT an option because the bowl would be permanently empty
(thanks to P & P)!! What do I do?  We only have a small appartement with
doors to close off the bedroom, bathroom and toilet.  Otherwise the
lounge/diner/kitchen is all open plan. I do not think DH would be very
happy with the idea of putting the food bowl on the dining room table :(

Anyone out there have any suggestions before poor Katina starves to
death????

Thanks. Hugs to all, Eleri