[Dailydrool] Calypso

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 18:54:14 PDT 2009

Dear Tom, The boys are sending heart healing drool to you on your  terrible
 loss, and I will keep you both in my prayers.  I am so sorry  to here of
her passing.  13 years is a long time, but it is never long  enough.  She is
now young again and free of her earthly ills.  Please  accept  my sincerest
sympathies on your loss.  I am sure that Cheyene  and all the others went to
greet her on her arrival.  Try to remember all  the good and  happy times
had, even though it is very had to  do.  She will help  you do that from
her special cloud up  there.

DDropp and the hounds

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)