[Dailydrool] Sophia's eyes

Denise Davis laydnred at verizon.net
Thu Aug 13 08:25:21 PDT 2009

First of all I want to thank all of you for responding for my call of help,
Sophia had her stitches out yesterday and she is doing wonderfully. We are
so glad we had this done and didn't put her down, Like Dawn said she will
adapt very well which of course she has. She has no more migraines, she is
very happy, I have taken her to Pet Smart and she just loved being out  then
I took her to the grocery store where I work and everyone just loved her,
people asked me if she was a service dog and I said yes lol.... All the
slurps, drooling, kisses from you guys helped and the green bean diet has
helped she has gone from 83 lbs to 75 YEA!!!! Again Thanks

Denise and ok hubby too

Josephine & Sophia