[Dailydrool] ears in food

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 09:42:19 PDT 2009

I always keep a small bowl of water for the dogs in the master bath.  My
parents were here for the day a couple of weeks ago, and apparently Gracie
talked my Mom into filling the bowl for her - Mom was laughing at the mess
Gracie made.   I don't know what Gracie did for sure, but Mom said she let
her know she needed water.  Just guessing, but I think a bark may have been
used.  Because Gracie's latest trick is, she lays in the bathroom on the
cool tile floor, and when she decides she needs water, she bellows once at
the top of her lungs.   WOOOOFFF!!  Doesn't get up or stir a muscle, just
waits.  Then in about a minute, if no one shows up to fill the bowl,
WOOOOFF!! again.  She keeps yelling once a minute or so until someone gets
the message.  And she gets mad if you take too long.  Oh yeah, these are
stupid dogs.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____