[Dailydrool] we have a new basset,sort of

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:46:16 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Well we have another addition to our house,not really intentional,but shes
here.Shes a Basset Fauve DeBretagne.Doesn't look a thing like the bassets we
are use to.I have tried finding anybody that knows about them in the states
but to no avail,all the sites are in the British Isles.From what I have read
there are only 997 of them over there that are registered.Anybody know
anything about them?

At this point I have 8 dogs here.my 2 bassets,2 cocker spaniels 3 foster
bassets and now dear Sofie.

oh yeah,5 cats too.

Soft snooters and prayers

Mom to the 7 dwarfs plus one

PS,met a woman yesterday that has 2 bassets,their names are Martha and
Stewart