[Dailydrool] Fw: Help! Bassets and Cat

sdeaton3 at bellsouth.net sdeaton3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 13 21:04:08 PDT 2009

     I have recently had the same feeding problem with a new kitten I inherited, but my Bullit Boomer is also, sometimes, interested in the litter box.  I have solved my problem by putting the kitten's food, water and litter box in the master bath tub.  It's a large garden tub that I seldom ever use (I prefer the shower) and it is very simple to take those items out, rinse away any litter that may have escaped and the tub is good to go.  It's certainly worth the effort because they have become such good buddies and I don't have to give Mr. B B every minute of my time.  It's also entertaining to see the little kitten chasing that 70+ pound boy around the house and he is getting his much needed exercise!  Another problem that's been solved----B B likes slip upstairs and leave a 'calling card' so I put 4 round cabinet door knobs, two on each side, on the back of the newel posts at the bottom of the stairs, and I hang a small net across the bottom steps.  It's quicker to move than  a  gate and nobody will notice the knobs if they are small and close to the color of the newel posts.  I would think this could work good for rooms that you want to keep off limits, too.  Good wishes from Bullit Boomer and Iddie Biddie Kiddie!   _____________________________________ Letter content was scanned       No threat detected       www.winantivirus.com      ---------------------------------------------------
Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007.
No threat detected.
Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details.