[Dailydrool] The continuing saga of MacKenzie and Gallagher

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 08:14:51 PDT 2009

(Message from MacKenzie and Gallagher officially translated)
MacKenzie's story: Something's up.  Momma and Daddy have been talking to some lady from Carolina Basset Rescue.  What??  They want to adopt a senior Basset once the new house is done?  Why.  We got a senior golden.  We don't need more supervision.  So we planned our escape.  Cysco was in on it.  When it was time for Daddy to take us for a drive to our favorite walking place we saw our chance.  Cysco told Dad he wanted to go with us and he needed help down the stairs and into the car.  We were fast.  We escaped.  Gallagher lead the way and we walked for millions and millions of miles.

Gallagher's story:  Bunny, I smell bunny.  I smell bunny.  I smell bunny.... Hey, let's go over here.  I smell duckies.  I smell duckies.  Oh I smell bunny.

Mom's story:  I was in NY yesterday and got a call on my cell phone rang and it's "Home Again".  "We have your dogs".   Turns out some wonderful lady found them wandering on the street and called it in.  She put them in her fenced yard until we could get there.  Dadperson was looking everywhere.  When he went to pick them up, Gallagher ran like the greyhound he thinks he is - - right into the BUV.

MacKenzie's story:  Where's my bed?  I'm tired.  Leash?  I have to walk on the leash?  Is it a royal leash?

Gallagher's story:  Where's the bunny?
  where's the bunny.  zzzzzz

Thanks Home Again!