[Dailydrool] Rescue's peeing issue

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 13:23:31 PDT 2009

Sharon, my sister and her bulldog lived with me for a few months?2 years ago?(before I got Fred and Annie) and he peed in one spot in my dining room (which was carpeted.)? Once I got Fred and Annie, they were fully housetrained and really never peed in the house, EXCEPT for in the exact spot in the dining room where my sister's dog had gone.? I never caught them, but my guess is that it was Fred.? I had to block them out of the dining room.? This spring, I had the carpet pulled up and laminate floor put down.? I have had no problems since.

You said that your basset pees in the house, so my guess is that part of the problem is that your foster smells that, and pees too...? Not really sure how to fix it, unless you're willing to pull up all of your carpet (and my guess is that you're not :)

Rose, Annie (it wasn't me!), and Fred (I had to let everyone know who's house it is!!)