[Dailydrool] Thank you

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 16:38:22 PDT 2009

?? I just want to thank everyone for their heartfelt condolences.? I hope to write everyone back individually as soon as I can but it just hurts too much to talk about it at the moment.? My other girl, Harley has been extra snuggly this week...which has been a DOGsend.

Also thought I would share this with you....

As I took Calypso's remains to the vet for cremation, I had to wait in the office for a few moments.? As I walked in, there was 9 year old Basset in the waiting room with his slave (not droolers at the time, but soon may be).? The boy had one eye, and wasn't feeling well.? I bent over to pet him, and his face lit up, and his tail went a mile a minute.....of course the tears were rolling down my face.? I think that was my message from Calypso....saying that it was all-right, that she was better now.?Maybe saying?not to take it so hard and that she would see me again.? Not sure I can help it.

?I think the slave thought I lost my mind, fussing over him like that.? Then when she heard that I lost my old girl....I think she understood.

Thanks all.....Droolers are the best!

Tom, Slave to Harley and Calypso (ATB)