[Dailydrool] Glucosamine / chondroitin sulfate joint supplements

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Aug 15 09:21:15 PDT 2009

I just ordered a new supply of Cosequin DS for Sarah, and found a really good price on Countryside Pet Supply http://www.countrysidepet.com/ I saved about $35 over the place I usually order them from. Countryside has a 10% off special thru Aug 18, and that pretty much paid for the shipping. Email me privately if you want the promotional 10% off code.

A drooler (I think it was Robert??) recommended Cosequin DS a long time ago, and they've made a big difference in our arthritic Sweet Ol' Sarah.

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank