[Dailydrool] Jacks's 2nd Gotcha Day!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:25:17 PDT 2009

Hello Fellow Droolers,

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my Jack's 2nd Gotcha Day. My husband and I adopted him from Basset Buddies Rescue Inc. about a month after our vacation in 2007. Our other basset, Yowza, seemed kind of lonely and I  just plain wanted another one. So after some research I found Basset Buddies. I contacted them after looking through all the photos of available bassets. Jack actually wasn't our first choice but the great lady from the rescue thought Jack would be a better fit. We met Jack and fell in love. My husband was still a little skeptical but went a long anyway. A week later we picked up Jack and when the foster mom let him out he ran right to my husband, jumped up and laid the biggest sloppiest basset kiss ever. Jack and my husband have been inseperable ever since. I love watching the boys play together and run the basset 500. And it seems one can always tell when the other one needs cheering up or can sense when the other is gone. Now two years later we are full fledged Basset slaves and we wouldn't have it any other way. Jack has filled our life with such joy. There really isn't anything like the love a basset hound can give you. Tonight I'm going to get Jack a special treat, frosty paws and a plain McDonalds cheeseburger. Of course he knows he has to share that cheeseburger with Yowza.

Snooters!
Sara
Slave to Yowza (yay I get some cheeseburger too) and Jack (oh boy oh boy I get special treat!)