[Dailydrool] Mr vick who does not deserver the title Mr

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:00:58 PDT 2009

I don't like Vick much either but I would rather see him (or not as I am not a sports fan)play football than continue his career in dog fighting, especially if he contributes a good chunk of it to animal rescue groups and really does try to convince young people that dog fighting is NOT COOL or manly.  I was very happy to see that a large part of his money went to care for and rehabilitate the dogs they confiscated rather then just putting all the dogs down like they usually do to them.  When HE crosses the rainbow bridge I don't think there will be wagging tails to greet him!