[Dailydrool] wannabe brag

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Aug 17 06:45:03 PDT 2009

Our wannabe went off with the spouse for a weekend of dog shows.
this is astonishing as I don't honestly remember the last time the spouse
went off to a dog show without me except to Loiusville where there is an
otterhound specialty and to otterhound Nationals.  Apparently
everybody at the show wa pretty astonished to see him there alone
too.  anyway,  I gotta brag that Sister (aka Clearwater's Blue
Nun) and the spouse took a Group 3!  This was her very first time out
as a special  and the spouses handling skills are a bit rusty.
We are all very happy, even the bassets.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:

Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies
Rescue, Inc. at www.bbrescue.org