[Dailydrool] Sally

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:21:27 PDT 2009

We are so sorry Sally had to go on the final journey but boy did she have a
wonderful life...16 years and with a family who lubbed her..Sally is on her
cloud with brother Max happily waiting for the time you are all together
again.

Soon may that big hole in your heart be filled with all the wonderful times
you had together..and mabbe just mabbe Sally will send you a surprise
someday soon...they are pretty good at that

Hey Sally Im waving at you....can you see me now??

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com