[Dailydrool] Time to beg!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Aug 19 08:30:25 PDT 2009

Hi everyone King George here! Guess what! We are having our North Texas Basset Hound Rescue shuffle on Sept 19. So I figured it was time for me to start begging! I had momma set us up a firstgiving page. We have been working on pledges but we havent raised as much as I would have hoped since that embrodiery machine went wackers. We still dont have it back and that man was supposed to send it back to the manufacturer.

But anyhow. We are working our brains to try and think up some things to make to raise some pledges. But I figured I could at least beg on the drool for donations to our firstgiving page http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
If you hurry you could be the first! We know times are tough cause heck they are tough around our house too. But it is our job to beg and help the homeless houndies!

thanks everyone!!

snooters

King George, Lucy and PIT Riley
dont worry we will be back to beg some more!!
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt