[Dailydrool] Ain't no bugs on me!

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:35:21 PDT 2009

I've had Hal since the beginning of February.  When I got him he had almost
no hair.  He had to wear a coat all the time & even under his harness or he
would get sores.  He was diagnosed with demodectic mange.  Today we FINALLY
got the all clear (I just realized... it's been 6 months!).  We got rid of
the demodex & he can stop taking some of the medicines.  He has gone to the
vet faithfully every other week for acupuncture which has helped immensely
with the itching & inflammation.  We are keeping our fingers crossed hoping
that he doesn't have a flare up.  Depending on how well he does we'll then
do thyroid &/or allergy testing.
We're doing the happy dance here!
Vikki momperson to
Spencer/cujo, Sara Sue, Hal E. Bear