[Dailydrool] Boomers and Beerz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 16:57:23 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a readin me droolz. I wish ebberybodie heppy burfdey, git wellz, an whutebber else i dun furgot.

Da las two, one, two, deyz bin berry full ob da stress. I bee finkin I needz dat Buddie Lite. Bring it on, bring lotz, da home gotz thunderboomerz ob anodder kind.

It be me Momma an dat hound supportin wurk. Dat bes we kin figgure. She bin in da car out dere a lookin at dem crash carz whut gib her hemmeroydz alot ob late. Den she git back to da home, she go up dem stairs to da wurkin room an da phone be a doin da ringee dingee whut wake me frum me beauty restin--Deeba teke notes on dis---sumfin else mekin noise, den dere be dis boom. I dun hearz dis before.It be da phone whut da peepz call an fuss a hittin da wallz. I perk up me earflapz. Go on da alertz. I smellz da dangerz. And it bee past me dinnerz. Hmmm. I bee finkin I gonna git me bowl on da fly, like da telliephone.

Brudder Elwood down at the bottum ob da stairz youze see. Me tummie a rumblin.

Where be Brudder Jake, we git him a callin Momma, he bout like whut youze sey one brick short ob da wall.

Otey he barkin. Here come Momma. Dis ain't a lookin gud. She stompin rite thru da food room, but not fur long.

Dere she blow. Now dat be a thunderhead a brewin, she slip in da puddle ob Elder Clara slopperz.

Yup we gots thunderboomerz. Bring on dat Buddie Lite.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts