[Dailydrool] Todey be specul-almost

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 18:51:47 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Well, da cat out ob da bag. Yup todey Momma git older. Hmm, she old as dirtz now, my hebbins, we gonna hab to help herz out, at dis age it bee a wonner iffin she can still moobe.

So we gonna hab summfin specul tonite. Daddy, he be wurkin, so she seyz Brudder Elwood, Momma gonna order up a nice pizza. We hab it delibered.

Brudder Elwood preeparez. I lub pizza. It bout me faborite. Me tail go rite up. I lick me chopperz.

I tell Jake dis be a moment cause we nebber git dis, It alweys com outta da freezer box. I fink she cook da box cause it bee liddel lackin. Youze know, CHEEP.

Brudder Jake, he git all cited, Momma a headin to da puter to orderz up da pie. Me and Jake go a runnin on ober to help.

Den it heppin.

Brudder Jake barf all ober Elder Clara odder perch-yup-she gots 2 ob dem perches.

My oh my. Lookie dat. Fresh barf. Dat bedder dan pizza. Whut a load, me snooter is a wigglin, I go rite on obber to dis deeliteful, hot outta da belly pile. Help meeself.

Brudder Jake, he hab nudder think. He snap at da Brudder Elwood, he yell dat mine. Well all dis screamin bring on Momma, whut git Jake in one hand, git Brudder Elwood in da odder hand, keep us apart.

An dere go Ol Bob. He eat all he can git before Momma git to him.

Dis specul dey for Ol Bob cause it be whut we call him Gotcha dey, cause he been at da home so long nobodie rememberz. Ol Bob be 16.

So affer all da cleanin Momma seyz nebber mindz on dat pizza.

So Ol Bob git specul treet, Brudder Jake git da Pepto, Momma she hab peice ob cheese, all da rest ob we git nuffin.

But I gib Momma snooter kiss anywey.

Heppy Gotcha dey to Ol Brudder Bob

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester