[Dailydrool] sumfins up

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:02:16 PDT 2009

Uh Oh.
Da MomPerson gots out da speshul leeshes, da liddel one whut I wore when she
meke me trot aroun dat square ring.
She looking for shampooey.  She lookin at da bate drorer. (She dun used all
da libber). But BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it ain't me she lookin at, it
CONLEY!! He gots no clue. He no notise dat all da towels cleen.
And dere odder sines.
She gots da liddel fingie whut gib direxshuns to da Bassetmobile out. She
gots dem envelops out whut got nummbers and times init. She unpecking and
repecking da big silber box whut gots all da brushies and stoff, mossly
stoff init.
And da moss scariyest ob all:
She gots out da fency blek shirt an da fency blek jeans an da red coat whut
almoss not fit no more. Dis kin onliest meen one fing.
Somebody going to a doggie show, an it AINT ME!!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Oh Heppy Day,'
Love an Drool to dem whut needs it,
Nigel an Llewis an Cooper, spending da weekend wiffout da pest.