[Dailydrool] Lilie's Morning

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 08:09:56 PDT 2009

At the tender age of 7, Lilie has finally learned what the word "Vet" means.
She must have heard us talking about her dental because she was acting oddly
from the time I got up.

When I was dressed, I got her leash and she hid under the computer table and
woofed at me when I reached in for her.  Poor baby...she was torn between
apologizing for the woofing, and keeping away, but she opted for the apology
and cuddles.  That's when I got the leash on her.

The tech was very nice when I said that Lilie was very apprehensive and let
us wait in the Dr.'s waiting room.  When the vet arrived, she gave Lilie a
sedative shot while I was there and then they led her away to her "room".
They'll do everything while she's asleep so she wouldn't be frightened, and
she'll just wake up with a sore mouth.  She won't even know that they've
taken her from the cage where she fell asleep.

>From now on it's spelling, I guess.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil