[Dailydrool] Basset Photos & Recipes in Cookbook

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Aug 21 08:39:23 PDT 2009

Last call for recipe submissions for Utah Friends of Basset Hounds 4th Annual Cookbook. This year it is Countercruiser’s Guide to Outdoor Cooking & Grilling. There is a picture and brief write-up of your pet on one side, and your recipe on the other. This year it is not limited to bassets--any pet can be in it. We expect this to be the best cookbook we have done.
You may enter as many recipes as you'd like. The fee for submitting the first recipe & picture includes 1 cookbook at $12.00, our “early dog” special price. (As of September 1st, the price will be $14.95 and we can no longer accept recipes) All additional recipes and pictures are just $5 each.
 There is also be a contest for the front cover. (Bassets only for the cover, please.) There is a $5.00 entry fee for each photo. All entries will be somewhere in the book.
My 88 year old mother recently became a basset foster failure. I took her
a couple of our previous cookbooks and she LOVED them. These are really fun and a great gift.
Go to www.utahbassethoundrescue.com/Cookbook2009.php and down at
the bottom of the page are the links. If you pay by PayPal, you will receive
the link to submit the recipe upon payment verification (mine took about a
day). You can also just email your recipe and photos. Any questions or problems, just email me.
(We are working on some website issues. Our long-time webmaster resigned, and we have a PHP website. If anyone has any recommendations to make it easier or for software that would help us, please email me off list. Thanks.)
Marilyn Briggs