[Dailydrool] Tank You from Ms. Beasley

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:28:38 PDT 2009

Oh Oh Oh, Ms. Beasley here, we gots a box from da malelady today and guess
what....IT HAD MY NAME ON IT!!!!!!!

So I did the sniffy all around the box and it SMELLS LIKE TREATS FOR
MEMEME!!!!!   Well, after a nickzillion minutes, MamaRuthie opens da box and
it was fulled with TREATS!  Oh, ok Mama, there was coffee, a necklace, a
change purse, a note pad, a note book and gloves and scarf for Mama, but
most important...TREATS!!!!

MamaRuthie here, I am in awe and grateful to whoever sent us this wonderful
present, since I didn't participate in the Secret Partner this year.  I love
everything in it.  I have my suspicions that it may have came from
Texas?????  Ms. Beasley was hysterical, doing the play bow and crying for me
to open the box.  She got to sample several treats and now is guarding the
table where the box sits!

Thank you, you wonderful drooler and my friend,

Ruthie Beattie & Ms. Beasley Ann